I ♥ Polyvore

Monday, October 10, 2011

September Favorite's

Avalon Organics - Vitamin C Moisturizer
I posted about the toner from this line in a previous favorite's post. I loved the toner so much I decided to try the moisturizer when I ran out of my usual product. So far I am please with this moisturizer/toner combo. My pregnancy skin has been pretty decent (knock on wood) and I'd like to think it's been my regimine of new products. I think they are here to stay.

Ruffles- Tapatio Limon
One interesting turn as of lately in the 3rd trimester has been my interest in all things spicy. I never used to use Tapatio or Sriracha sauce and now I am wanting spicy-ness on everything. Chris and I could not recall the last time we had potato chips in the house....and after (literally) weeks of drooling in the grocery aisle over these....I caved in and bought a bag. Holy spicy goodness. They are spicy enough to ensure you won't eat too many so the bag is lasting us quite a while!


Pho

Where we live, we don't have many food options. I remember taking Mom, Dad and Bubba out for Pho for the first time after experiencing it living in the bay area. Being in the Northwest, Bubba has several Pho places around him....but me....I am always looking for it. Not long ago a new restaurant came in to our neighborhood....DT Noodle and they have Pho. I was SO excited. Chris took me there for lunch and he just laughed and laughed at how excited I was. I was literally THRILLED to be able to enjoy Pho. I see a lot of time spent there in the near future as maternity leave approaches!

Hoisin Sauce

Thanks to getting back into Pho I remembered how much I love this stuff. I really enjoy trying out different foods and plum sauce is a safe 'new' food to try for those qho might be squeemish. It's slightly sweet without too much spice. The perfect blend in my opinion.

Torani-Sugar Free Caramel Syrup

Each morning Chris drives to work he stops at one of our favorite coffee places. Since pregnancy I have tried to stay away from processed and fake sugars as much as I can, not to mention I gave up caffeine weeks ago. However, I noticed I could get a decaf iced coffee and add the syrup for the sweetness. This was A.MAZING! It was just right for me and really tasted so yummy. We even bought a bottle for home so I could make myself decaf coffee drinks with a little sweetness!

3 comments:

Dblstks said...

With the fall weather rolling in, Linds and I are returning back to our Pho place!

Mindy said...

I love the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Gel cleanser too and I used to use the moisturizer as well. Love those products!
I love pho too! We have some awesome places here in Chicago for it. I crave it in the winter. :)

Leslee said...

Ahhhh, that first trip to Pho... Unforgettable!!! I love how both you & Tommy have found such fun foods to share with us :-)

I'm enjoying the Vitamin C cleanser & toner!