I ♥ Polyvore

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Favorite Things- October

Brownies
As hard as it is to eat a full meal these days, I seem to always have room for a brownie.

Yoga Pants
Wearing jeans just isn't too comfy these days. I had deliberately hung onto some yoga pants for that little voice in the back of my head that wondered about pregnancy....and I am glad I did.
Wedge shaped pillow
Chris found this for me and it has made a huge difference in building my 'pillow fortress' in an attempt to get comfortable for sleeping.
The Snoogle
I always saw these and thought it was nonsense, nothing a traditional pillow couldn't do for you. I was wrong. This little snuggler has made sleeping SO much easier for me and allowed me so much more comfort to sleep.
Jersey knit fabric
On the recommendation of a friend I decided to make my own sling for Baby Vestal. When I started using this fabric I decided it was so easy to work with and decided to buy some more to make some easy, no-sew scarves. It's super easy to work with and I am glad I found it!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

YEAH! for yoga pants :-) I may have to check out a pair for myself!!

YEAH! for brownies... It does my heart good to see this on your list :-)

YEAH! for better sleeping ♥

Vicki said...

No sew scarves?! That's my kind of sewing project! :D