I ♥ Polyvore

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite Things, November and December

November 12 the world changed. Harlow Raellyn entered our world and although time is flying, it felt like it stopped. Who I am is forever changed and my view and feeling for life was altered in the link of an eye. Of course, my blog has been terribly neglected. However, I'll condense my November and December favorites here.....
It's pretty simple...
Harlow
Is my favorite everything :)
But, to be fair, there have been some invaluable products that I'll give a shout out to...
Nap Nanny
This was a gift for Harlow and is a great thing to have. It is slightly inclined, wrapped in super comfy minky and is lightweight and portable.
Sling/Moby Wrap
Image my own Moby style wrap and really love wearing Harlow. When she is awake she can see Mommy running around like a maniac in the house and when she is sleeping, I get the pleasure of holding her ever so close.
Wipe Warmer
I feel a lot better using a warm wipe for Harlow with the super cool temps we've had lately
Itzbeen
This little gadget is a gem for keeping track of Harlow's feeding schedule and allows this sleep deprived Momma not to fret watching the clock
Baby Jogger
Just found that this amazing jogging stroller has a carseat adapter, so we started using it just today. I think this will get me back outside running!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Baby Connect is the best baby app ever!!! Jason and I have been using it since Kailyn turned 7 weeks old because she started dropping her growth curve, and let me tell you, it tracks everything! We still use it to this day :-)